Here are a few of the most interesting Revlon statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
- Website: Official Website
- Year Founded: 1932
- Headquarters: New York, NY
- Founder(s): Joseph Revson, Charles Revson and Charles Lachman
- Current Chief Executive: Debra Perelman
- Parent Company: MacAndrews & Forbes
What is Revlon?
Revlon has developed a long-standing reputation as a color authority and beauty trendsetter in the world of color cosmetics and hair care. Since its breakthrough launch of the first opaque nail enamel in 1932, Revlon has provided consumers with high quality product innovation, performance and sophisticated glamour. In 2016, Revlon acquired the iconic Elizabeth Arden Company and its portfolio of brands, including its leading designer, heritage and celebrity fragrances. Today, Revlon’s diversified portfolio of brands is sold in approximately 150 countries around the world in most retail distribution channels, including prestige, salon, mass, and direct to consumer. Revlon is among the leading global beauty companies, with some of the world’s most iconic and desired brands and product offerings in color cosmetics, skin care, hair care, hair color and fragrances under brands such as Revlon, Revlon Professional, Elizabeth Arden, American Crew, Almay, Cutex, Mitchum, Elizabeth Taylor, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Juicy Couture, Curve, Shawn Mendes and John Varvatos. (source)
- Key Revlon Brands: Revlon, Elizabeth Arden, American Crew, Almay, Juicy Couture, CND, Cutex, SinfulColors, Mitchum, Britney Spears Fragrances, Christina Aguilera Fragrances, The Elizabeth Taylor Fragrance Collection, john varvatos and Allsaints
Revlon Employee Count
Number of Revlon employees:
Last updated 1/1/20