ReverbNation Statistics, User Counts, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 27th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting ReverbNation statistics and facts I was able to dig up including user counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
- ReverbNation Website: Official Website
- Year ReverbNation was Founded: 2006
- ReverbNation Headquarters: Raleigh
- ReverbNation Founder(s): Jed Carlson, Lou Plaia, Steve Jernigan, Mike Doernberg, Robbert Hubbard
- ReverbNation Parent Company: BandLab
- ReverbNation App Download (iOS)
- ReverbNation App Download (Android)
What is ReverbNation?
ReverbNation puts Artists First with powerful career management tools, A&R capabilities, and far-reaching industry relationships. Since 2006, more than 4 million Artists from across the world have used ReverbNation to connect with venues, festivals, brands, blogs, labels, and fans, allowing them to advance their careers and grow their audience. (source)
ReverbNation User Count
Number of ReverbNation users:
Last updated 6/14/18
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these ReverbNation stats come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.