Post Holdings Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 27th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Post Holdings statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Post Holdings Facts
- Post Holdings Website: Official Website
- Year Post Holdings was Founded: 1895
- Post Holdings Headquarters: Brentwood, MO
- Post Holdings Founder(s): C.W. Post
- Current Post Holdings Chief Executive: Naren Gursahaney
What is Post Holdings?
Post Holdings, Inc., headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, is a consumer packaged goods holding company operating in the center-of-the-store, refrigerated, foodservice, food ingredient, active nutrition and private brand food categories. Through its Post Consumer Brands business, Post is a leader in the North American ready-to-eat cereal category offering a broad portfolio including recognized brands such as Honey Bunches of Oats®, Pebbles™, Great Grains® and Malt-O-Meal® bag cereal. Post also is a leader in the United Kingdom ready-to-eat cereal category with the iconic Weetabix® brand. As leader in refrigerated foods, Post brings innovative, value-added egg and refrigerated potato products to the foodservice channel and the retail refrigerated side dish category, offering side dishes and egg, sausage and cheese products through the Bob Evans®, Better’n Eggs®, Simply Potatoes® and Crystal Farms® brands. BellRing Brands, Inc., a Post majority owned business, was formed in 2019 and contains brands such as Premier Protein®, Dymatize® and PowerBar®. Post participates in the private brand food category through its investment with Thomas H. Lee Partners in 8th Avenue Food & Provisions, a leading, private brand centric, consumer products holding company. (source)
- Key Post Brands: Alpha-Bits, Alpen, Barbara’s, Better Oats, Bran Flakes, Chips Ahoy, Coco Wheats, farina, Golden Crisp, grape-nuts, great-grains, Honey Bunches of Oats, Honey-Comb, Honey Maid, Hostess, Malt O Meal, Mom’s Best, Nilla, Nutter Butter, Honey Ohs, Oreo O’s, Pebbles, Raisin Bran, Shredded Wheat, Sweethome Farm, Uncle Sam, Weetabix.
Post Holdings Employee Count
Number of Post Holdings employees:
Last updated 11/1/19
Post Holdings Revenue Totals
Post Holdings annual net sales:
- FY 2019: $5.681 billion
- FY 2018: $6.257 billion
- FY 2017: $5.225 billion
- FY 2016: $5.026 billion
- FY 2015: $4.648 billion
Post Holdings annual net earnings:
- FY 2019: $121.7 million
- FY 2018: $457.3 million
- FY 2017: $34.8 million
- FY 2016: $28.4 million net loss
- FY 2015: $132.3 million net loss
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Post Holdings statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.