Nescafe Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: August 3rd, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Nescafe statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Nescafe.
- Nescafe Website: Official Website
- Year Nescafe was Founded: 1938
- Nescafe Headquarters: Vevey, Switzerland
- Nescafe Founder(s): Dr. Max Morgenthaler
- Nescafe Parent Company: Nestle
- Nescafe Subsidiaries / Brands: Taster's Choice
What is Nescafe?
It’s simple, we want to make every day better with great coffee. As the world’s best-selling coffee, NESCAFÉ gives you that much-needed moment to fuel your greatness and feel inspired after each break. (source)
Recent Nescafe News
Here are some recent Nescafe news articles. We update company news daily, as it breaks, so be sure to check back often for the latest.
- Nescafé and ViacomCBS ink sponsorship deal for 90s comedy Friends, 02/28/2022
- Nestlé Launches Nescafé Malty for Quality of Life, 02/28/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Nescafe statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.