Miami International Airport Statistics, Passenger Count, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 27th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Miami International Airport statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and passenger and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Miami International Airport Facts
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Miami International Airport.
- Website: Official Website
- City: Miami
- Country: United States
- Airport Code: MIA
- Hub Airline(s): American Airlines, Miami Air, Xtra Airways
- Year Opened: 1928
Miami International Airport Passenger Count
Number of Miami International Airport passengers (annual):
- FY 2018: 44.9 million passengers
- FY 2017: 43.7 million passengers
- FY 2016: 44.9 million passengers
- FY 2015: 43.3 million passengers
- FY 2014: 40.8 million passengers
- FY 2013: 40.1 million passengers
- FY 2012: 39.5 million passengers
- FY 2011: 37.6 million passengers
- FY 2010: 35 million passengers
- FY 2009: 33.8 million passengers
Miami International Airport Employee Count
Number of Miami International Airport employees:
Last updated 9/1/18
Recent Miami International Airport News
Here are some recent Miami International Airport news articles. We update company news daily, as it breaks, so be sure to check back often for the latest.
- Miami-Dade to consider proposal for $1.1B cargo hub at MIA, 01/29/2022
- Miami International Airport passengers top a pre-covid season high, 01/29/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Miami International Airport stats come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.