McCormick & Company Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: April 19th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting McCormick & Company statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
McCormick & Company Facts
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about McCormick & Company.
- McCormick & Company Website: Official Website
- Year McCormick & Company was Founded: 1889
- McCormick & Company Headquarters: Hunt Valley, MD
- McCormick & Company Founder(s): Willoughby McCormick
- Current McCormick & Company Chief Executive: Lawrence Kurzius
What is McCormick & Company?
McCormick & Company, Incorporated (NYSE: MKC) is a global leader in flavor, a Fortune 500 company, and one of the most respected and familiar names in the industry. In business for over 130 years, McCormick manufactures, markets, and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments, and other flavorful products to the entire food industry—retail outlets, food manufacturers, and foodservice businesses. McCormick partners with the top 10 packaged food and beverage companies as well as the top 10 foodservice restaurant chains. (source)
- Key McCormick Brands: McCormick, Zatarain’s, Lawry’s, Old Bay Seasoning, French’s, Frank’s Red Hot, Mojave Foods, Cattleman’s, Giotti, El Guapo, Gourmet Garden, Kitchen Basics, Stubb’s, Brand Aromatics, Thai Kitchen, Simply Asia, Ducros, Drogheria & Alimentari, Kamis, Galeo, Margão, Silvo, Vahiné, Club House spices, Billy Bee Honey, Schwartz, Aeroplane Jelly, Keen’s Mustard and Kamis.
McCormick & Company Employee Count
Number of McCormick & Company employees:
Last updated 3/22/20
McCormick & Company Revenue Totals
McCormick & Company annual sales:
- 2021: $6.317 billion
- 2020: $5.601 billion
- 2019: $5.347 billion
- 2018: $5.302 billion
- 2017: $4.730 billion
- 2016: $4.313 billion
- 2015: $4.296 billion
McCormick & Company annual net income:
- 2021: $755 million
- 2020: $747 million
- 2019: $702 million
- 2018: $933 million
- 2017: $477 million
- 2016: $472 million
- 2015: $401 million
Recent McCormick & Company News
Here are some recent McCormick & Company news articles. We update company news daily, as it breaks, so be sure to check back often for the latest.
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these McCormick & Company statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.