McCormick & Company Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: July 16th, 2021
Here are a few of the most interesting McCormick & Company statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
McCormick & Company Facts
- Website: Official Website
- Year Founded: 1889
- Headquarters: Hunt Valley, MD
- Founder(s): Willoughby McCormick
- Current Chief Executive: Lawrence Kurzius
What is McCormick & Company?
McCormick & Company, Incorporated (NYSE: MKC) is a global leader in flavor, a Fortune 500 company, and one of the most respected and familiar names in the industry. In business for over 130 years, McCormick manufactures, markets, and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments, and other flavorful products to the entire food industry—retail outlets, food manufacturers, and foodservice businesses. McCormick partners with the top 10 packaged food and beverage companies as well as the top 10 foodservice restaurant chains. (source)
- Key McCormick Brands: McCormick, Zatarain’s, Lawry’s, Old Bay Seasoning, French’s, Frank’s Red Hot, Mojave Foods, Cattleman’s, Giotti, El Guapo, Gourmet Garden, Kitchen Basics, Stubb’s, Brand Aromatics, Thai Kitchen, Simply Asia, Ducros, Drogheria & Alimentari, Kamis, Galeo, Margão, Silvo, Vahiné, Club House spices, Billy Bee Honey, Schwartz, Aeroplane Jelly, Keen’s Mustard and Kamis.
McCormick & Company Employee Count
Number of McCormick & Company employees:
Last updated 3/22/20
McCormick & Company Revenue Totals
McCormick & Company annual sales:
- 2019: $5.347 billion
- 2018: $5.302 billion
- 2017: $4.730 billion
- 2016: $4.313 billion
- 2015: $4.296 billion
McCormick & Company annual net income:
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these McCormick & Company stats come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.