KPMG Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 23rd, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting KPMG statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
- KPMG Website: Official Website
- Year KPMG was Founded: 1818
- KPMG Headquarters: Amstelveen, Netherlands
- KPMG Founder(s): John Moaxham, James Grace, James Grace Jr., Henry Grace, James Marwick, Roger Mitchell, Ferdinand William LaFrentz, Robert Fletcher, William Barclay Peat, Frank Wilber Main, Piet Klijnveld, Jaap Kraayenhof, Phillip Derbyshire, Gerald Todd
- Current KPMG Chief Executive: Bill Thomas
What is KPMG?
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have 207,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 153 countries and territories. With a worldwide presence, KPMG continues to build on our successes thanks to clear vision, defined values and, above all, our people. (source)
Recent KPMG News
- KPMG Reports Global Revenues of $32.13 Billion for Fy21, Focus on Strategy Enables 10% Growth, 12/09/2021
- monday.com Announces Strategic Alliance with KPMG, 03/07/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these KPMG statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.