Here are a few of the most interesting Hostess statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
- Website: Official Website
- Year Founded: 1930
- Headquarters: Kansas City, MO
- Founder(s): Ralph Leroy Nafziger
- Current Chief Executive: Andy Callahan
- Subsidiaries / Brands: Brownie Bites, CupCakes, Ding Dongs, Donettes, Fruit Pies, Ho Hos, Mini Muffins, Sno Balls, Suzy Q's, Twinkies, Zingers
What is Hostess?
Our purpose is to build and cultivate a portfolio of brands that resonate with consumers and embody the heart of Hostess, emanating from our five North America bakeries. Some of the iconic brands that Hostess Brands produces are Hostess® Twinkies®, CupCakes, Donettes®, Ding Dongs®, Zingers®, Danishes, Honey Buns, and Coffee Cakes as well as our delicious Voortman® cookies and wafers that also come in sugar free offerings. (source)
Hostess Employee Count
Number of Hostess employees:
Last updated 1/1/19