Gillette Statistics and Revenue Totals for 2024
Last Updated on: January 14th, 2024
Here are a few of the most interesting Gillette statistics and facts I was able to dig up including restaurant count, revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Critical sections of this article:
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Gillette.
- Website: Official Website
- Year Founded: 1901
- Headquarters: Boston, MA
- Founder(s): King Gillette
- Parent Company: P&G
Gillette, a subsidiary of Procter & Gamble, is one of the world’s most recognized and respected brands in the shaving and personal grooming industry. Founded in 1901 by King C. Gillette, the company revolutionized shaving with its invention of the safety razor and the disposable blade system.
Gillette’s product line includes a wide range of razors, blades, and shaving accessories for both men and women. The brand is known for its commitment to providing a close and comfortable shave through innovative razor blade technology. They have introduced various razor models over the years, such as the Mach3, Fusion, and Venus, each incorporating advancements in blade design and features to enhance the shaving experience.In addition to their shaving products, Gillette has expanded into grooming and personal care with offerings like shaving creams, gels, aftershaves, and body washes. They emphasize quality and precision in their products, making them a go-to choice for individuals looking for a reliable and effective shaving and grooming experience.
- 1901 – Gillette is founded by King C Gillette
- 1989 – The first “The Best a Man Can Get” ad debuts during Super Bowl XXIII
- 1990 – The Gillette Sensor line of razors debuts (Sensor Excel in 1993)
- 1998 – The Mach 3 line of razors debuts
- 2002 – Gillette purchase the naming rights to the New England Patriots new football stadium
- 2005 – Procter & Gamble (P&G) purchases Gillette
- 2006 – The Gillette Fusion line of razors debuts
- 2019 – Gillette draws criticism and praise for a new ad campaign titled ‘We Believe’ in which the iconic “The Best a Man Can Get” slogan is replaced with “The Best Men Can Be”
Gillette Employee Count
Number of Gillette employees in their Boston headquarters:
Last updated 12/22/22
Gillette Revenue Totals
Nothing to report just yet. Please check back soon for updates.
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Gillette statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.