General Electric (GE) Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: April 14th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting General Electric (GE) statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
General Electric (GE) Facts
- General Electric (GE) Website: Official Website
- Year General Electric (GE) was Founded: 1892
- General Electric (GE) Headquarters: Boston
- General Electric (GE) Founder(s): Thomas Edison, J. P. Morgan, Charles A. Coffin, Elihu Thomson, Edwin J. Houston
- Current General Electric (GE) Chief Executive: H. Lawrence Culp Jr.
What is General Electric (GE)?
GE rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers. (source)
General Electric (GE) Employee Count
Number of General Electric employees:
Last updated 1/1/18
Recent General Electric (GE) News
- GE Digital Will Acquire Opus One Solutions to Advance the Energy Transition, 12/22/2021
- Bechtel, Westinghouse, and GE Steam Power to support CO2-free energy in Poland, 02/24/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these General Electric (GE) stats come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.