Fiat Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 27th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Fiat statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
- Fiat Website: Official Website
- Year Fiat was Founded: 1899
- Fiat Headquarters: Turin, Piedmont, Italy
- Fiat Founder(s): Giovanni Agnelli
- Current Fiat Chief Executive: Olivier Francois
- Fiat Parent Company: Stellantis
- Fiat Subsidiaries / Brands: Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep, Mopar, Maserati
What is Fiat?
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) designs, engineers, manufactures and sells vehicles and related parts, services and production systems worldwide. The Group operates 102 manufacturing facilities and 46 R&D centers; and it sells through dealers and distributors in more than 135 countries. FCA’s automotive brands include Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep, Lancia, Ram, Maserati. The Group’s businesses also include Mopar (automotive parts and service), Comau (production systems) and Teksid (iron and castings). In addition, retail and dealer financing, leasing and rental services in support of the Group’s car business are provided through subsidiaries, joint ventures and commercial arrangements with third-party financial institutions. (source)
Fiat Employee Count
Number of Fiat employees:
Last updated 9/24/18
Recent Fiat News
- Fiat aims to sell only electric vehicles in Europe after 2027, 02/27/2022
- FIAT Continues To Dominate Brazil, With 21.4% Of The Country’s Entire Market Share!, 04/13/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Fiat statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.