Farmers Insurance Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 27th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Farmers Insurance statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Farmers Insurance Facts
- Farmers Insurance Website: Official Website
- Year Farmers Insurance was Founded: 1928
- Farmers Insurance Headquarters: Woodland Hills, CA
- Farmers Insurance Founder(s): John Tyler and Thomas Leavey
- Current Farmers Insurance Chief Executive: Jeffrey Dailey
- Farmers Insurance Parent Company: Zurich Insurance Group
- Farmers Insurance App Download (iOS)
- Farmers Insurance App Download (Android)
What is Farmers Insurance?
The companies comprising the Farmers Insurance Group of Companies® currently make up one of the country’s largest insurers of vehicles, homes and small businesses, and provide a wide range of other specialty insurance and financial services products. (source)
Farmers Insurance Employee Count
Number of Farmers Insurance employees:
Last updated 9/21/18
Farmers Insurance Revenue Totals
Farmers Insurance 2018 operating profit:
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Farmers Insurance statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.