Credit Sesame Statistics and User Count (2023)
Last Updated on: March 16th, 2023
Here are a few of the most interesting Credit Sesame statistics and facts I was able to dig up including Credit Sesame user counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Credit Sesame is a personal finance company that provides free credit monitoring and financial management tools to help users improve their credit scores and manage their finances. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in California, USA.
Credit Sesame offers a range of services and tools to help users understand and manage their credit scores. These include:
- Free Credit Monitoring: Credit Sesame provides users with access to their credit score and credit report, and sends alerts when there are changes or potential issues.
- Personalized Recommendations: The platform provides users with personalized recommendations on how to improve their credit score, such as paying off debt, reducing credit card balances, and disputing errors on their credit report.
- Financial Management Tools: Credit Sesame offers a variety of financial management tools, such as a budget tracker, bill reminder, and a debt payoff calculator, to help users stay on top of their finances.
- Identity Theft Protection: Credit Sesame monitors users’ credit reports and alerts them if there are any suspicious activities that could indicate identity theft.
Credit Sesame is free to use and generates revenue by offering users personalized recommendations for credit products and services, such as loans and credit cards. The platform also partners with financial institutions to provide users with access to credit products that may be a good fit for their financial situation.
Credit Sesame Statistics
Credit Sesame User Count
Credit Sesame user base:
Last updated 7/6/21
Credit Sesame Facts
- Website: Official Website
- Year Founded: 2010
- Headquarters: Mountain View, CA
- Founder(s): Adrian Nazari
- Current Chief Executive: Adrian Nazari
- App Download (iOS)
- App Download (Android)
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Credit Sesame statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.