Credit Karma Statistics, User Counts, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 27th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Credit Karma statistics and facts I was able to dig up including user counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Credit Karma Facts
- Credit Karma Website: Official Website
- Year Credit Karma was Founded: 2007
- Credit Karma Headquarters: San Francisco
- Credit Karma Founder(s): Kenneth Lin, Ryan Graciano and Nichole Mustard
- Current Credit Karma Chief Executive: Kenneth Lin
- Credit Karma Parent Company: Intuit
- Credit Karma App Download (iOS)
- Credit Karma App Download (Android)
What is Credit Karma?
Credit Karma was built upon a singular mission — to make financial progress possible for everyone. So far, we’ve done this with free access to credit scores, reports, tools and education. (source)
Additional Credit Karma Statistics
Number of Credit Karma employees:
Last updated 3/28/18
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Credit Karma stats come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.