Colgate-Palmolive Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: April 10th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Colgate-Palmolive statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
- Colgate-Palmolive Website: Official Website
- Year Colgate-Palmolive was Founded: 1806
- Colgate-Palmolive Headquarters: New York City
- Colgate-Palmolive Founder(s): William Colgate
- Current Colgate-Palmolive Chief Executive: Noel Wallace
- Colgate-Palmolive Subsidiaries / Brands: Ajax, Colgate, Irish Spring, Murphy's Oil Soap, Palmolive, Science Diet, Softsoap, Speed Stick, Teen Spirit, Tom's of Maine
What is Colgate-Palmolive?
We are a leading global consumer products company with 34,000 people dedicated to improving the health and wellness of people and their pets. Focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition and reaching more than 200 countries and territories, Colgate teams are developing, producing, distributing and selling health and hygiene products and pet nutrition offerings essential to society through brands such as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, hello, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Filorga, eltaMD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet. (source)
Colgate-Palmolive Employee Count
Number of Colgate-Palmolive employees:
Last updated 1/1/22
Recent Colgate-Palmolive News
- Colgate® Introduces New Colgate® Optic White® Pro Series Whitening Toothpaste, 03/11/2022
- Colgate-Palmolive Partners with 3Shape to Deliver Innovative, Personalized Tooth Whitening Experience with 3Shape Unite Platform, 01/25/2022
- Colgate Announces 4th Quarter and Full Year 2021 Results, 01/28/2022
- Colgate-Palmolive Introduces Global Know Your OQ™ Campaign as part of $100 Million 5-Year Oral Health Commitment, 02/10/2022
- Colgate-Palmolive Announces New Inspire our Future Scholarship, 02/21/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Colgate-Palmolive statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.