Chobani Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 27th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Chobani statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
- Chobani Website: Official Website
- Year Chobani was Founded: 2005
- Chobani Headquarters: Norwich, NY
- Chobani Founder(s): Hamdi Ulukaya
- Current Chobani Chief Executive: Hamdi Ulukaya
What is Chobani?
Since our founding 10 years ago, we’ve always been a different kind of company. After moving to New York from his native Turkey, our CEO Hamdi Ulukaya thought everyone deserved better options, so he set about making delicious, nutritious, natural, and accessible Greek Yogurt right here in the U.S. (source)
Chobani Employee Count
Number of Chobani employees:
Last updated 2/5/21
Additional Chobani Statistics
Chobani market share of US Yogurt market:
Last updated 11/17/21
Recent Chobani News
- For Chobani’s CEO, leadership means putting your people first, 02/24/2022
- For Chobani’s Fair Trade Certification to Live Up to Its Promises, We’ll Need Organized Labor, 02/24/2022
- Chobani Leans Back into Dairy With Ultra-Filtered Milk, Half & Half, 02/24/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Chobani stats come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.