Beyond Meat Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: April 3rd, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Beyond Meat statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Beyond Meat Facts
- Beyond Meat Website: Official Website
- Year Beyond Meat was Founded: 2009
- Beyond Meat Headquarters: El Segundo, CA
- Beyond Meat Founder(s): Ethan Brown
- Current Beyond Meat Chief Executive: Ethan Brown
What is Beyond Meat?
Beyond Meat, Inc. (NASDAQ: BYND) is one of the fastest growing food companies in the United States, offering a portfolio of revolutionary plant-based meats made from simple ingredients without GMOs, bioengineered ingredients, hormones, antibiotics, or cholesterol. Founded in 2009, Beyond Meat products are designed to have the same taste and texture as animal-based meat while being better for people and the planet. Beyond Meat’s brand commitment, Eat What You Love™,
represents a strong belief that there is a better way to feed our future and that the positive choices we all make, no matter how small, can have a great impact on our personal health and the health of our planet. By shifting from animal-based meat to plant-based meat, we can positively impact four growing global issues: human health, climate change, constraints on natural resources and animal welfare. As of March 2021, Beyond Meat had products available at approximately 118,000 retail and foodservice outlets in over 80 countries worldwide. (source)
Beyond Meat Employee Count
Number of Beyond Meat employees:
Last updated 1/1/22
Recent Beyond Meat News
- Beyond Meat expands chicken tenders to over 8,000 retailers, 04/13/2022
- KFC to launch plant-based fried chicken made with Beyond Meat nationwide, 01/05/2022
- Pizza Hut adds Beyond Meat sausage to Canadian menus permanently, 01/11/2022
- KFC’s Meatless ‘Beyond Fried Chicken’ Gets Limited-Time Rollout Across America, 01/31/2022
- Beyond Meat will resume widespread in-store samples, which the company says is key to a business rebound, 02/28/2022
- Beyond Meat and PepsiCo launch meatless jerky as the first product under their partnership, 03/24/2022
- Beyond Meat launches store on Pinduoduo e-commerce platform as China’s appetite for plant-based protein soars, 03/29/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Beyond Meat statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.