Adecco Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: August 2nd, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Adecco statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Adecco.
- Adecco Website: Official Website
- Year Adecco was Founded: 1996
- Adecco Headquarters: Zürich, Switzerland
- Adecco Founder(s): Henri Lavanchy (Adia) and Philippe Foriel-Destezet (Ecco)
- Current Adecco Chief Executive: Alain Dehaze
- Adecco Subsidiaries / Brands: Adecco, Adia, Badenoch & Clark, General Assembly, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Pontoon, Spring Professional and Vettery
What is Adecco?
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day enable more than 3.5 million careers. We skill, develop, and hire talent in 60 countries, enabling organisations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that fuels economies and builds better societies. Our culture of inclusivity, entrepreneurship and teamwork empowers our 35,000 employees and we are proud to have been consistently ranked one of the ‘World’s Best Workplaces’ by Great Place to Work®. The Adecco Group AG is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN) and powered by nine global brands: Adecco, Adia, Badenoch & Clark, General Assembly, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Pontoon, Spring Professional and Vettery. (source)
Adecco Employee Count
Number of Adecco employees:
Last updated 2020
Recent Adecco News
Here are some recent Adecco news articles. We update company news daily, as it breaks, so be sure to check back often for the latest.
- THE ADECCO GROUP COMPLETES ACQUISITION OF MAJORITY STAKE IN AKKA TECHNOLOGIES, 02/27/2022
- Adecco 4Q Rev EUR5.50B, 02/27/2022
- The Adecco Group 2021 Annual Report, 03/19/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Adecco statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.