WPP Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 27th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting WPP statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
- WPP Website: Official Website
- Year WPP was Founded: 1985
- WPP Headquarters: London
- WPP Founder(s): Martin Sorrell
- Current WPP Chief Executive: Mark Read
- WPP Subsidiaries / Brands: KQA, BCW, Essence Global, Grey, GroupM, Hill+Knowlton Strategies, Kantar Group, Mindshare, Ogilvy, Wavemaker, UWG Inc., Wunderman Thompson, VMLY&R
What is WPP?
WPP is a creative transformation company. We use the power of creativity to build better futures for our people, planet, clients and communities. (source)
WPP Employee Count
Number of WPP employees:
Last updated 1/1/19
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these WPP statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.