USA Technologies Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 27th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting USA Technologies statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
USA Technologies Facts
- USA Technologies Website: Official Website
- Year USA Technologies was Founded: 1992
- USA Technologies Headquarters: Malvern, PA
- Current USA Technologies Chief Executive: Stephen Herbert
What is USA Technologies?
Cantaloupe is a software and payments company providing end-to-end technology solutions for the unattended retail market. We help the world buy it and go. (source)
USA Technologies Employee Count
Number of USA Technologies employees:
Last updated 7/1/19
USA Technologies Revenue Totals
USA Technologies annual revenue:
USA Technologies annual net income:
- 2019: $32 million net loss
- 2018: $11 million net loss
- 2017: $8 million net loss
- 2016: $39 million net loss
- 2015: $2 million net loss
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these USA Technologies statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.