Town Sports International Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 23rd, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Town Sports International statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Town Sports International Facts
- Town Sports International Website: Official Website
- Year Town Sports International was Founded: 1973
- Town Sports International Headquarters: Jupiter, FL
- Current Town Sports International Chief Executive: Patrick Walsh
- Town Sports International Subsidiaries / Brands: New York Sports Clubs, Boston Sports Clubs, Philadelphia Sports Clubs, Washington Sports Clubs, Palm Beach Sports Clubs, Lucille Roberts, LIV Fitness, Around the Clock and Total Woman Gym + Spa
What is Town Sports International?
A key player in the fitness and exercise space throughout the United States. We operate over 65 clubs in 7 states (+ 3 locations in Switzerland) and service almost 300,000 members who come to us to meet their fitness goals. Those members know us as New York Sports Clubs, Boston Sports Clubs, Philadelphia Sports Clubs, Washington Sports Clubs, Lucille Roberts, and Around the Clock Fitness. (source)
Town Sports International Employee Count
Number of Town Sports International employees:
Last updated 1/1/20
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Town Sports International statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.