Toro Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 27th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Toro statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
- Toro Website: Official Website
- Year Toro was Founded: 1914
- Toro Headquarters: Bloomington, MN
- Current Toro Chief Executive: Richard Olson
What is Toro?
With roots dating back to 1914, The Toro Company was built on a tradition of quality and caring relationships. Today, the company is a leading worldwide provider of innovative solutions for the outdoor environment including turf and landscape maintenance, snow and ice management, underground utility construction, rental and specialty construction, and irrigation and outdoor lighting solutions. With a presence in over 125 countries, we proudly offer a wide range of products across a family of global brands to help golf courses, professional contractors, underground construction professionals, groundskeepers, agricultural growers, rental companies, government and educational institutions, and homeowners – in addition to many leading sports venues and historic sites around the world. (source)
Toro Employee Count
Number of Toro employees:
Last updated 11/1/19
Recent Toro News
- The Toro Company Reports Record Full-Year Fiscal 2021 Results, 12/16/2021
- The Toro Company Acquires Intimidator Group, Manufacturer of Spartan Mowers, 01/15/2022
- The Toro Company to Announce Fiscal 2022 First Quarter Results, 02/04/2022
- The Toro Company Reports Solid First-Quarter Fiscal 2022 Results, 03/11/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Toro statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.