Stryker Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: July 7th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Stryker statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Stryker.
- Stryker Website: Official Website
- Year Stryker was Founded: 1941
- Stryker Headquarters: Kalamazoo, MI
- Stryker Founder(s): Dr. Homer Stryker
- Current Stryker Chief Executive: Kevin Lobo
What is Stryker?
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better. The company offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. (source)
Stryker Employee Count
Stryker number of employees:
Last updated 1/1/22
Stryker Revenue Totals
Stryker annual revenue:
- 2021: $17.1 billion
- 2020: $14.4 billion
- 2019: $14.884 billion
- 2018: $13.801 billion
- 2017: $12.4 billion
- 2016: $11.3 billion
- 2015: $9.9 billion
- 2014: $9.7 billion
- 2013: $9 billion
- 2012: $8.7 billion
Stryker annual net earnings:
Additional Stryker Statistics
Number of Stryker patents:
Last updated 1/1/18
Recent Stryker News
Here are some recent Stryker news articles. We update company news daily, as it breaks, so be sure to check back often for the latest.
- Stryker Announces First Patient Case Using New Tornier Perform® Patient-Matched Primary Reversed Glenoid, 01/23/2022
- Stryker Introduces Tornier Shoulder Arthroplasty Portfolio and Launches New Tornier Perform Humeral System in Europe, 02/03/2022
- Stryker completes acquisition of Vocera Communications, 02/24/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Stryker statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.