Snowflake Statistics, User Counts, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 27th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Snowflake statistics and facts I was able to dig up including user counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
- Snowflake Website: Official Website
- Year Snowflake was Founded: 2012
- Snowflake Headquarters: Bozeman, MT
- Snowflake Founder(s): Benoit Dageville, Thierry Cruanes and Marcin Zukowski
- Current Snowflake Chief Executive: Frank Slootman
What is Snowflake?
Snowflake delivers the Data Cloud — a global network where thousands of organizations mobilize data with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance. Inside the Data Cloud, organizations unite their siloed data, easily discover and securely share governed data, and execute diverse analytic workloads. Wherever data or users live, Snowflake delivers a single and seamless experience across multiple public clouds. Snowflake’s platform is the engine that powers and provides access to the Data Cloud, creating a solution for data warehousing, data lakes, data engineering, data science, data application development, and data sharing. Join Snowflake customers, partners, and data providers already taking their businesses to new frontiers in the Data Cloud. (source)
Snowflake User Count
Number of Snowflake customers:
Last updated 2/6/20
Recent Snowflake News
- Snowflake Announces Support for ITAR Compliance on Microsoft Azure Government and AWS GovCloud, 01/26/2022
- Snowflake to Announce Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year of Fiscal 2022 on March 2, 2022, 02/06/2022
- Snowflake simplifies data app development with Streamlit acquisition, 03/07/2022
- Snowflake launches data cloud for healthcare and life sciences, 03/19/2022
- Snowflake launches data cloud for retail industry, 03/29/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Snowflake statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.