Here are a few of the most interesting Rocky Brands statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Rocky Brands Facts
- Website: Official Website
- Year Founded: 1932
- Headquarters: Nelsonville, OH
- Founder(s): William Brooks and Mike Brooks
- Current Chief Executive: Jason Brooks
- Subsidiaries / Brands: Rocky, Georgia Boot, Durango and Lehigh Outfitters
What is Rocky Brands?
Since its inception in 1932, Rocky Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ: RCKY) has grown into a global enterprise with distribution to more than 70 countries. The Global Headquarters, located in the scenic small town of Nelsonville, OH employs about 400 local residents, with more than 2,800 employees worldwide, including an office in Los Angeles, CA and an international sales force and facilities in Canada, China, Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic. (source)
Rocky Brands Employee Count
Number of Rocky Brands employees:
Last updated 3/22/20