PTC Therapeutics Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 27th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting PTC Therapeutics statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
PTC Therapeutics Facts
- PTC Therapeutics Website: Official Website
- Year PTC Therapeutics was Founded: 1998
- PTC Therapeutics Headquarters: South Plainfield, NJ
- PTC Therapeutics Founder(s): Stuart Peltz
- Current PTC Therapeutics Chief Executive: Stuart Peltz
What is PTC Therapeutics?
PTC is a science-led, patient-centered biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing and commercializing medicine for patients with rare disease. (source)
PTC Therapeutics Employee Count
Number of PTC Therapeutics employees:
Last updated 1/1/20
PTC Therapeutics Revenue Totals
PTC Therapeutics annual revenue:
PTC Therapeutics annual net income:
- 2019: $251 million net loss
- 2018: $128 million net loss
- 2017: $79 million net loss
- 2016: $142 million net loss
- 2015: $170 million net loss
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these PTC Therapeutics statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.