Pluralsight Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 27th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Pluralsight statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
- Pluralsight Website: Official Website
- Year Pluralsight was Founded: 2004
- Pluralsight Headquarters: Farmington, UT
- Pluralsight Founder(s): Aaron Skonnard, Keith Brown, Fritz Onion and Bill Williams
- Current Pluralsight Chief Executive: Aaron Skonnard
What is Pluralsight?
We’re the tech workforce development company that helps teams build better products by knowing more and working better together. (source)
Pluralsight Employee Count
Number of Pluralsight employees:
Last updated 3/22/20
Pluralsight Revenue Totals
Pluralsight annual revenue:
Pluralsight annual net income:
- 2019: $163 million net loss
- 2018: $146 million net loss
- 2017: $96 million net loss
- 2016: $20 million net loss
- 2015: $26 million net loss
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Pluralsight statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.