Masco Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: July 5th, 2021
Here are a few of the most interesting Masco statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
- Website: Official Website
- Year Founded: 1929
- Headquarters: Livonia, MI
- Founder(s): Alex Manoogian
- Current Chief Executive: Keith J. Allman
What is Masco?
Masco Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our products enhance the way consumers all over the world experience and enjoy their living spaces. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr® paint; Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; Kichler® decorative and outdoor lighting and HotSpring® spas, to name a few. (source)
- Key Brands: Axor, BrassCraft, Bristan, Brizo, Caldera Spas, Delta, Endless Pools, Hansgrohe, HotSpring, Hüppe, Newport Brass, Peerless, Mercury Plastics LLC, Behr, KILZ, Liberty Hardware, Kichler Lighting, KraftMaid, Merillat, Quality Cabinets, Milgard, Duraflex
Masco Employee Count
Number of Masco employees:
Last updated 1/1/18
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Masco stats come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.