Here is my running list of how many people use online dating sites. Updated for August 2018 (the best I could find, at least).
I thought it would be interesting to break out a subset of my big list of social media and app user totals that focuses on online dating sites and apps. Please remember that this is a very rapidly changing segment of the industry and some of these companies are more forthcoming with their user stats than others, so it may not be perfect. That said, it should give you an idea of the scope of the market and what all the commotion is about.
How Many People use Online Dating?
- Ashley Madison: 43 million members Last updated 12/28/15
- Blinq: 200,000 monthly active users Last updated 1/11/16
- Bumble: 23 million users Last updated 11/14/17
- FindFace: 500,000 registered users Last updated 5/17/16
- Grindr: 3 million daily active users Last updated 3/7/18
- HowAboutWe: 2.2 million users Last updated 1/29/14
- Jiayuan: 100 million users Last updated 1/1/14
- Match.com: 12 million monthly unique visitors Last updated 9/8/14
- OKCupid: 5 million users Last updated 8/12/14
- Paktor: 30 million users Last updated 4/25/17
- Plenty of Fish: 100 million registered users Last updated 3/17/15
- tinder: 50 million users Last updated 5/23/18
- Wishdates: 6 million users Last updated 8/26/13
- Zoosk: 35 million users Last updated 7/1/18
Please share this post if you enjoyed it: