LivingSocial Statistics, User Counts, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 27th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting LivingSocial statistics and facts I was able to dig up including user counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
- LivingSocial Website: Official Website
- Year LivingSocial was Founded: 2007
- LivingSocial Headquarters: Chicago
- LivingSocial Founder(s): Tim O'Shaughnessy, Aaron Batalion, Eddie Frederick, Val Aleksenko
- Current LivingSocial Chief Executive: Gautam Thakar
- LivingSocial Parent Company: Groupon
- LivingSocial App Download (iOS)
- LivingSocial App Download (Android)
What is LivingSocial?
LivingSocial is your guide to Discover and Save on great activities, events, dining, spas, salons, fitness, getaways and more. (source)
LivingSocial User Count
Number of LivingSocial users:
Last updated 9/8/19
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these LivingSocial statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.