Liberty Tax Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 23rd, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Liberty Tax statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Liberty Tax Facts
- Liberty Tax Website: Official Website
- Year Liberty Tax was Founded: 1997
- Liberty Tax Headquarters: Virginia Beach, VA
- Liberty Tax Founder(s): John Hewitt
- Current Liberty Tax Chief Executive: Brent Turner
- Liberty Tax Subsidiaries / Brands: Buddy's Home Furnishing, JTH Tax, Inc., American Freight, The Vitamin Shoppe, Pet Supplies Plus
What is Liberty Tax?
Liberty Tax is income tax preparation at its best: friendly, accurate, and with a money back guarantee. Founded in 1997, Liberty Tax is the fastest-growing tax preparation franchise ever. From its start as Canadian company U&R Tax Depot, Liberty Tax has become an industry leader with a network of over 30,000 tax preparers and almost 16 million individual tax returns prepared. In just 16 years, Liberty Tax has grown to more than 4,000 offices operating in the U.S. and Canada. (source)
Liberty Tax Employee Count
Number of Liberty Tax employees:
Last updated 3/8/20
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Liberty Tax statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.