Multi-device content consumption is something I have turned into a science over the years. On any given weeknight, you will probably find me in front of a TV, watching some sort of sporting event with a laptop and/or tablet on my lap and a smartphone nearby. Or, I am in my office on my laptop with a monitor connected, music or Netflix playing on my iPad and again the phone is nearby.
You Are Here: Infographics » How Many of Us Consume Media on Multiple Screens? (Infographic)
Available Statistical Reports
- Get a Sneak Preview of the Upcoming Toy Story Land
- Disney Launches New Marvel Program for Preschoolers
- Could Mickey-Shaped Donuts Be Coming to Disney Parks?
- Disney World’s ‘Disney After Hours’ to Return in 2018
- Disney’s Latest “As Told by Emoji” Short is DuckTales!
- Freeform Announces 13 Nights of Halloween Movie Schedule!
- Disney Makes $2.5 Million Donation to Irma Recovery