Iconix Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: April 15th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Iconix statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
- Iconix Website: Official Website
- Year Iconix was Founded: 1978
- Iconix Headquarters: New York City
- Iconix Founder(s): Neil Cole
- Current Iconix Chief Executive: Robert Galvin
- Iconix Subsidiaries / Brands: Candies, Danskin, ecko, Joe Boxer, Lee Cooper, London Fog, Mossimo, Mudd, Op, Pony, Rocawear, Starter, Umbro
What is Iconix?
Iconix Brand Group owns a diversified portfolio of fashion and home brands that touch every segment of retail distribution from the luxury market to the mass market. Iconix licenses its brands to leading retailers and manufacturers worldwide . With innovative and creative advertising and promotions, Iconix is an award winning industry leader in promoting and elevating brands in the marketplace through traditional and new media platforms. (source)
Iconix Employee Count
Number of Iconix employees:
Last updated 1/1/20
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Iconix statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.