Here is my running list of how many people use the top mobile apps and games. Updated for August 2018 (the best I could find, at least).
This mobile app user total list is a subset of my gigantic user total list. The user total list started out modestly back in 2011 and grew very quickly to close to 1,100 listings. The full list can be purchased as a downloadable pdf at the end of this post.
Anyways, here is a sampling of the list…
Mobile App User Totals
- 9Apps/9Game: 250 million monthly active users Last updated 3/17/18
- Adblock Plus: 50 million active users Last updated 9/30/15
- Baidu Mobile Search: 660 million monthly active users Last updated 11/7/16
- Camera360: 400 million users Last updated 2/6/15
- Candy Crush Saga: 474 million monthly unique players Last updated 11/2/15
- Didi Chuxing: nearly 550 million users Last updated 6/7/18
- Evernote: 200 million users Last updated 6/11/16
- Flipboard: 90 million users Last updated 3/8/18
- Google Play: more than 1 billion users Last updated 3/6/17
- Periscope: 10 million users Last updated 8/12/15
- Shazam: 150 million active users Last updated 1/26/18
- Skype: 300 million users Last updated 3/30/16
- Truecaller: 100 million daily active users Last updated 6/13/18
- Uber: 75 million riders Last updated 1/5/18
- Waze: 100 million users Last updated 3/17/18
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others, so some of these are based on news reports and not official company tallies. All stats are linked to their source unless it was sent to me directly from the company. It is also difficult, at times, to distinguish monthly social media users from total user accounts for many social media. In other words: This is the best I can find, but I don’t guarantee anything.
Please share this post if you enjoyed it: