Here are a few of the most interesting Heineken statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
- Website: Official Website
- Year Founded: 1864
- Headquarters: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Founder(s): Gerard Adriaan Heineken
- Current Chief Executive: Dolf van den Brink
- Subsidiaries / Brands: Heineken, Amstel, Red Stripe, Strongbow, Newcastle Brown Ale, Dos Equis, Edelweiss
What is Heineken?
HEINEKEN – the world’s most international brewer. It is the leading developer and marketer of premium beer and cider brands. Led by the Heineken® brand, the Group has a portfolio of more than 300 international, regional, local and specialty beers and ciders. (source)
Heineken Employee Count
Number of Heineken employees:
Last updated 1/1/18
Amount of beer Heineken sold in 2017: