Heineken Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: April 15th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Heineken statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
- Heineken Website: Official Website
- Year Heineken was Founded: 1864
- Heineken Headquarters: Amsterdam
- Heineken Founder(s): Gerard Adriaan Heineken
- Current Heineken Chief Executive: Dolf van den Brink
- Heineken Subsidiaries / Brands: Heineken, Amstel, Red Stripe, Strongbow, Newcastle Brown Ale, Dos Equis, Edelweiss
What is Heineken?
HEINEKEN – the world’s most international brewer. It is the leading developer and marketer of premium beer and cider brands. Led by the Heineken® brand, the Group has a portfolio of more than 300 international, regional, local and specialty beers and ciders. (source)
Heineken Employee Count
Number of Heineken employees:
Last updated 1/1/22
Recent Heineken News
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Heineken statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.