Here are a few of the most interesting Full House Resorts statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Full House Resorts Facts
- Website: Official Website
- Year Founded: 1987
- Headquarters: Summerlin South, NV
- Founder(s): Allen Paulson
- Current Chief Executive: Dan Lee
- Subsidiaries / Brands: Bronco Billy's Casino and Hotel, Rising Star Casino Resort, Grand Lodge Casino, Silver Slipper Casino, Stockman's Casino
What is Full House Resorts?
Full House Resorts, Inc. develops, owns, operates and manages casinos and related hospitality and entertainment facilities in regional U.S. markets. Based in Las Vegas, Full House operates five casino facilities in Mississippi, Colorado, Indiana and Nevada. Each of our gaming properties reflects a unique atmosphere custom-designed for each regional market. (source)
Full House Resorts Employee Count
Number of Full House Resorts employees:
Last updated 1/1/20