Full House Resorts Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: April 14th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Full House Resorts statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Full House Resorts Facts
- Full House Resorts Website: Official Website
- Year Full House Resorts was Founded: 1987
- Full House Resorts Headquarters: Summerlin South, NV
- Full House Resorts Founder(s): Allen Paulson
- Current Full House Resorts Chief Executive: Dan Lee
- Full House Resorts Subsidiaries / Brands: Bronco Billy's Casino and Hotel, Rising Star Casino Resort, Grand Lodge Casino, Silver Slipper Casino, Stockman's Casino
What is Full House Resorts?
Full House Resorts, Inc. develops, owns, operates and manages casinos and related hospitality and entertainment facilities in regional U.S. markets. Based in Las Vegas, Full House operates five casino facilities in Mississippi, Colorado, Indiana and Nevada. Each of our gaming properties reflects a unique atmosphere custom-designed for each regional market. (source)
Full House Resorts Employee Count
Number of Full House Resorts employees:
Last updated 1/1/20
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Full House Resorts stats come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.