Fortive Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: April 14th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Fortive statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
- Fortive Website: Official Website
- Year Fortive was Founded: 2016
- Fortive Headquarters: Everett, WA
- Current Fortive Chief Executive: James Lico
What is Fortive?
Fortive is a global family of more than 20 industry-leading industrial growth and technology companies, united by a shared purpose: to make the world stronger, safer and more effective by providing essential technology for the people who accelerate progress. We take on big challenges that have real impact in fast-moving fields like software development, robotics, transportation, energy, and healthcare. (source)
- Fortive subsidiaries: Accruent, Fluke Corporation, Gems Sensors & Controls, Gilbarco Veeder-Root, Hengstler GmbH, Industrial Scientific Corporation, Jacobs Vehicle Systems, Matco Tools, Qualitrol, Setra Systems, Tektronix, Teletrac
Fortive Employee Count
Number of Fortive employees:
Last updated 1/1/18
Recent Fortive News
- Fortive Reports Strong First Quarter 2022 Results; Raises Full Year 2022 Outlook, 04/28/2022
- Fortive Announces Completion of Provation Acquisition From Clearlake Capital Group, 01/01/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Fortive statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.