Formula Systems Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 27th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Formula Systems statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Formula Systems Facts
- Formula Systems Website: Official Website
- Year Formula Systems was Founded: 1985
- Formula Systems Headquarters: Or Yehuda, Israel
- Formula Systems Founder(s): Dan Goldstein and Gad Goldstein
- Current Formula Systems Chief Executive: Guy Bernstein
- Formula Systems Parent Company: Asseco
- Formula Systems Subsidiaries / Brands: Matrix IT, Magic Software Enterprises, Sapiens International Corporation
What is Formula Systems?
Formula Systems (1985) Ltd. (“Formula”), a member of Asseco group, is an IT global solutions provider with over 8000 software professionals and aggregate sales of approximately $640M for 2011. Formula Group offers a wide range of IT solutions and services in over fifty countries. (source)
Formula Systems Employee Count
Number of Formula Systems employees:
Last updated 1/1/19
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Formula Systems statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.