Fluor Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: April 14th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Fluor statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
- Fluor Website: Official Website
- Year Fluor was Founded: 1912
- Fluor Headquarters: Irving, TX
- Fluor Founder(s): John Simon
- Current Fluor Chief Executive: David E. Constable
What is Fluor?
Founded in 1912, Fluor Corporation is a global engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction and maintenance company with projects and offices on six continents. Fluor’s 47,000 employees build a better world by designing, constructing and maintaining safe, well-executed, capital-efficient projects. Fluor is ranked 181 among the Fortune 500 companies. With headquarters in Irving, Texas, Fluor has served its clients for more than 100 years. (source)
Fluor Employee Count
Number of Fluor employees:
Last updated 2/14/20
Recent Fluor News
- Fluor Corporation to Hold Fourth Quarter & Year End Earnings Conference Call, 01/23/2022
- Fluor Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Results, 02/24/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Fluor statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.