Cooper Tires Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: May 19th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Cooper Tires statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Cooper Tires Facts
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Cooper Tires.
- Cooper Tires Website: Official Website
- Year Cooper Tires was Founded: 1914
- Cooper Tires Headquarters: Findlay, OH
- Cooper Tires Founder(s): John F. Schaefer and Claude E. Hart
- Current Cooper Tires Chief Executive: Bradley E. Hughes
- Cooper Tires Parent Company: Goodyear
- Cooper Tires Subsidiaries / Brands: Avon Tyres, Mastercraft Tires, Mickey Thompson Tires & Wheels, Roadmaster Tires, Dean Tires, StarFire Tires
What is Cooper Tires?
As a leading global competitor in the tire industry, Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (a subsidiary of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company) has manufacturing facilities on three continents, sales and distribution networks around the world and products that meet and exceed the demands of the world’s most dynamic markets. (source)
Cooper Tires Employee Count
Number of Cooper Tires employees:
Last updated 5/17/22
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Cooper Tires statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.