Clio Statistics and User Count (2023)
Last Updated on: July 18th, 2023
Clio is a cloud-based practice management software specifically designed for law firms and legal professionals. It serves as an all-in-one solution to streamline and automate various administrative and operational tasks within a law practice.
As a cloud-based software, Clio allows users to access their case management, time tracking, billing, document management, and other essential tools from anywhere with an internet connection. This flexibility enables lawyers to work remotely, collaborate with team members, and manage their practice on the go.
Key features of Clio include:
- Case and matter management: Clio provides tools to efficiently organize and track client cases and matters. Users can manage contacts, deadlines, tasks, notes, and documents associated with each case, ensuring seamless organization and easy retrieval of information.
- Time tracking and billing: Clio offers timekeeping features that allow lawyers to track their billable hours and expenses accurately. The software automates the invoicing process, generating professional invoices based on tracked time entries, and facilitating efficient billing and payment management.
- Document management: With Clio, legal professionals can store and organize client documents securely in the cloud. It provides version control, document sharing, and collaboration features, enabling efficient document management and easy access to case-related files.
- Calendar and scheduling: Clio’s integrated calendar feature enables users to schedule appointments, manage deadlines, and sync events with external calendars, ensuring efficient time management and task coordination.
- Client communication and collaboration: Clio includes tools for client communication and collaboration, such as secure client portals and messaging features. These features facilitate secure communication, document sharing, and collaboration with clients, promoting transparency and efficiency.
Clio aims to enhance productivity, improve client service, and streamline practice management for law firms of all sizes. By centralizing essential tools and data in a cloud-based platform, it simplifies administrative tasks, increases organization, and helps legal professionals focus on delivering excellent legal services.
Here are a few of the most interesting Clio statistics and facts I was able to dig up including user counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Clio User Count
Clio user base:
Last updated 5/7/22
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Clio statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.