Chubb Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: July 15th, 2021
Here are a few of the most interesting Chubb statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
- Website: Official Website
- Year Founded: 1882
- Headquarters: Zurich, Switzerland
- Founder(s): Thomas Caldecot Chubb and Percy Chubb
- Current Chief Executive: Evan G. Greenberg
What is Chubb?
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurance company. With operations in 54 countries and territories, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. As an underwriting company, we assess, assume and manage risk with insight and discipline. We service and pay our claims fairly and promptly. The company is also defined by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength and local operations globally. Parent company Chubb Limited is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CB) and is a component of the S&P 500 index. Chubb maintains executive offices in Zurich, New York, London, Paris and other locations, and employs 31,000 people worldwide. Additional information can be found at: chubb.com. (source)
Chubb Employee Count
Number of Chubb employees:
Last updated 3/21/20
Additional Chubb Statistics
Number of countries Chubb operates in:
Last updated 3/21/20
Recent Chubb News
- Chubb to Appoint Bryce Johns to Lead Company’s International Life Insurance Business, 01/05/2022
- Chubb Appoints Julie Dillman, Executive Vice President, Chubb Group and Digital Transformation Officer; Thomas Kropp Named Senior Vice President, Chubb Group and Global Head of Operations and Technology, 01/12/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Chubb stats come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.