Bitkub Statistics, User Counts, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 26th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Bitkub statistics and facts I was able to dig up including user counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
- Bitkub Website: Official Website
- Year Bitkub was Founded: 2018
- Bitkub Headquarters: Bangkok
- Bitkub Founder(s): Atthakrit Chimplapibul, Sugrit Phutaviriya, Topp Jirayut Srupsrisopa
- Current Bitkub Chief Executive: Atichanan Pulges
- Bitkub Parent Company: Siam Commercial Bank
- Bitkub App Download (iOS)
- Bitkub App Download (Android)
What is Bitkub?
Founded in February 2018, Bitkub is a new generation digital asset and cryptocurrency exchange platform that offers advanced exchange services to individuals who intend to buy, sell, and store cryptocurrencies. We are a legally registered company, with a starting capital of 80 million baht and currently based in Bangkok, Thailand. (source)
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Bitkub stats come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.