Bank of Communications Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 26th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Bank of Communications statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Bank of Communications Facts
- Bank of Communications Website: Official Website
- Year Bank of Communications was Founded: 1908
- Bank of Communications Headquarters: Shanghai
- Bank of Communications Founder(s): Liang Shiyi
- Current Bank of Communications Chief Executive: Ren Deqi
- Bank of Communications Parent Company: Central Government of China
- Bank of Communications Subsidiaries / Brands: BOCOM International, BOCOM Insurance, BOCOM Leasing, BOCOM Shroder
What is Bank of Communications?
Founded in 1908, Bank of Communications Co.,Ltd. (BoCOM) is one of the note-issuing banks with the longest history in modern China. BoCom reopened after reorganization on April 1, 1987. It is the first nationwide state-owned joint-stock commercial bank in China, with Head Office located in Shanghai. The Bank was listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in June 2005 and on the Shanghai Stock Exchange in May 2007. In 2016, BoCom was honored “Top 500 Global Companies” for the eighth consecutive year and was ranked No. 153 in terms of revenue by FORTUNE. It was ranked No. 13 among the global top 1,000 banks in terms of Tier-1 Capital rated by The Banker and was ranked top 20 among global banks for the third consecutive year. (source)
Bank of Communications Employee Count
Number of Bank of Communications employees:
Last updated 1/1/18
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Bank of Communications statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.