Assertio Therapeutics Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: April 2nd, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Assertio Therapeutics statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Assertio Therapeutics Facts
- Assertio Therapeutics Website: Official Website
- Year Assertio Therapeutics was Founded: 1995
- Assertio Therapeutics Headquarters: Newark, CA
- Current Assertio Therapeutics Chief Executive: Arthur Higgins
What is Assertio Therapeutics?
Assertio reflects an aspirational mindset that is forward thinking, energetic, and entrepreneurial in spirit. (source)
Assertio Therapeutics Employee Count
Number of Assertio Therapeutics employees:
Last updated 2/1/20
Assertio Therapeutics Revenue Totals
Assertio Therapeutics annual revenue:
Assertio Therapeutics annual net income:
- 2019: $217 million net loss
- 2018: $36 million
- 2017: $102 million net loss
- 2016: $88 million net loss
- 2015: $75 million net loss
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Assertio Therapeutics statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.