YouTube is describing their initial pin boards as follows:
- Pinspiration - Inspiring and motivating videos to make your world a little more awesome
- Make It Yourself - To help you get crafty
- Life 101 - Cut corners in your hectic schedule with quick lifehacking tips & tricks
- The Beauty Corner - Find advice for novice to pro style & beauty gurus
- NomNomNom - Discover 15-minute meals to gourmets eats and baking tutorials
- Work It Out - Your personal fitness video center
It is fun to see how businesses of all types and industries are using Pinterest as a social marketing tool. B2B, B2C and now even other social platforms are finding success through creative pinning strategy. Pinterest has become amazingly successful for a reason. Regardless of the business, marketing is all about content these days and visual content is generally most engaging due to ease by which it can be consumed and shared.
There is already some pretty good content on the page. Definitely worth checking out.
Latest posts by Craig Smith (see all)
- Facebook Keeps Growing and We Have All the Latest Stats - April 23, 2014
- By the Numbers: 8 Amazing Gmail Statistics (April 2014) - April 23, 2014
- By the Numbers: 19 Amazing WhatsApp Statistics (Updated April 2014) - April 23, 2014