Its been a pretty busy week for digital marketers. Here is a quick summary of some of this week’s highlights…
- We heard about Likester and their measurement of Facebook like trends;
- We found out about Twitter’s purchase of TweetDeck and explored the potential future of the popular social tool;
- Dunkin’ Donuts and Mountain Dew teamed up on an interesting and creative Facebook promo;
- Twitter tried to engage more mommy tweeps;
- Express became the first fashion retailer to allow full-catalog shopping from their Facebook page.
So,who is this week’s winner? Digital Marketers that can think beyond the typical ‘like us and enter to win a prize’ and creatively identify ways to build brand loyalty. Facebook’s switch from fbml to iframes has opened up a world of opportunity for creative digital marketers.
Find Out How Many People Use Over 1,000 of Your Favorite Social Networks, Apps and Digital Services
Whether it is adding useful functionality to a page like Express’ catalog or creating a contest that builds product awareness, brand loyalty and captures customer data like the Dunkins’/Dew venture, creativity is separating the best Digital Marketing campaigns from the rest of the social media noise.