The new stats keep rolling on and today’s updates and additions are to my YouTube stat post.
YouTube used to be one of the tougher social network to get stats for, but with the increasing industry focus on video marketing, more and more studies and insights are coming out more regularly. It is now one of my fastest-growing posts.
Some of the stat additions include:
- Country with the world’s most avid YouTube users: Saudi Arabia with 90 million views per day (Tweet this stat) Last updated 5/28/14
- Average length of the most-viewed YouTube videos: 31-120 seconds (Tweet this stat) Last updated 5/30/14
- Most-viewed industry on YouTube: Electronics (Tweet this stat) Last updated 5/30/14
- Most-viewed YouTube video ever: Gangnam Style w/over 2 billion views (Tweet this stat) Last updated 5/31/14
- Most-viewed YouTube channel ever: RhiannaVevo w/over 5 billion views (Tweet this stat) Last updated 5/28/14
The entire YouTube post and all of our Google posts can be found here:
Be Part of the Newest Social Network That Everyone is Talking About!
- YouTube Statistics
- Google Company and Search Statistics
- Gmail Statistics
- Google Advertising Statistics
- Google Chrome & App Statistics
- Android Statistics
- Google+ Statistics
More to come soon!
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these stats come from Google’s own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100% accurate.
Image credit: Andrew Perry via flickr