You may have noticed that DMR has been a bit quiet lately. I took a very overdue vacation in the mountains of New Hampshire and had access to the Internet for about 5 minutes a day. Home now and getting back into the swing of things. First up, is my continued efforts to chip away at the mountain of stats that has built up over the past few months. We have certainly had no shortage of social media stats lately.
Below are a few of the additions and updates. Keep an eye out for more updates this week. I am setting aside quite a bit of time this week to get caught up.
Google+ Stats Additions/Updates:
- Percentage of US Charities and Non-Profits that use Google+: 52%
- Number of 2013 Fortune 500 companies that have a corporate Google+ account: 177
- Percentage of 18-29 year olds in the U.S. that have a Google+ account: 44%
- Google+’s mobile app user growth from Dec ’13-May ’14: 14%
Instagram Stats Additions/Updates:
- Percentage of 2013 Inc 500 Companies that use Instagram: 18%
- Number of 2013 Fortune 500 companies that have a corporate Instagram account: 44
- Percentage of US Charities and Non-Profits that use Instagram: 50%
- Percentage of Instagram photos using #nofilter hashtag and really have a filter: 11%
Pinterest Stats Additions/Updates:
- Percentage of millenials that pin a brand on Pinterest: 11% Data from Fall 2013
- Number of 2013 Fortune 500 companies that have a corporate Pinterest account: 45
- Percentage of US Charities and Non-Profits that use Pinterest: 72%
- How many Pinterest monthly unique users in the US: 53 million (Tweet this stat)
Reddit Stats Additions/Updates:
- How many Reddit visitors: 114.5 million monthly uniques (Tweet this stat)
- Number of Countries with Reddit Users: 190 (Tweet this stat)
- How many redditors: 3 million (Tweet this stat)
More to come soon!
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these stats come from each company’s own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100% accurate.
Photo by marfis75