Multi-device content consumption is something I have turned into a science over the years. On any given weeknight, you will probably find me in front of a TV, watching some sort of sporting event with a laptop and/or tablet on my lap and a smartphone nearby. Or, I am in my office on my laptop with a monitor connected, music or Netflix playing on my iPad and again the phone is nearby.
You Are Here: Infographics » How Many of Us Consume Media on Multiple Screens? (Infographic)
Available Statistical Reports
- How to Feel Like You Are at Walt Disney World Every Day
- Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Returns to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Christmas 2017
- Ryan Seacrest to Host ABC’s American Idol Reboot
- Apple Makes it Simple to Add Disney Characters to Your Clips Videos
- The Lion King Signature Collection Edition Coming to Blu-Ray Soon
- The New Disney World Minnie Mouse Van Service Begins Soon!
- Steamboat Willie as Told by Emoji is the Cutest Thing You’ll See All Day!